Tax Reform Provisions Impacting Employer-Provided Compensation and Benefits
DATE: Tuesday, April 24, 2018
TIME: 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST
REGISTER HERE: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6981016318236389635
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) recently signed into law impacts many employer-provided benefits and employee compensation. Join us to learn how the TCJA will change the tax treatment of your company’s benefits and employee compensation.
Topics will include:
- TCJA Limits on Employer Deductions for Expenses Relating to Entertainment, Meals, Eating Facilities and Qualified Transportation Benefits
- Employer Credit for Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Qualified Equity Grant Programs Under New Section 83(i)
- Repeal of Performance-Based Compensation Exception to $1,000,000 Deduction Limit
- Excessive Compensation of Non-Profit Covered Employees Subject to a 21% Tax Penalty
- Application of UBIT to Certain Fringe Benefits Provided by Non-Profits
- Changes to Employee Achievement and Length-of-Service Awards
- Suspension of Income Exclusion for Qualified Bicycle Commuting Reimbursement Fringe Benefit
- Suspension of Income Exclusion and Employer Deduction for Qualified Moving Expense Reimbursement
Space is limited. Register here today!
MCLE Credit: This program is eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. Please contact Joe Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a CLE certificate of completion.